Tuesday 17 February 2009

DAY SIX - more cardboard box time!

So I spent most of the day in a cardboard box again - I am so glad that there are only two more days left!

With news today that voting is at a record low for this stage of the election everyone was pushing harder, but was harder the right thing to do? I tried to do some more 'out there' campaigning to try and not annoy people into not voting! I went to Bodington halls which apparently has 1,000 students...maybe if all of them voted?....

There is quite a clear political divide between candidates and someone today actually stopped talking to me because they were told by someone else not to vote for me. This infuriates me as a good Leeds Student newspaper should never take a political stance or one stance on a story unless it is fully representative of the student population. Therefore people shouldn't be voting politically for this position but voting for someone who could produce a good newspaper each week.

Cardboard is the way forward- I'm going to do some more designs this evening and hopefully push things that way.

2 days left - www.luuonline.com/vote

No comments: