Monday 27 April 2009

Day One

Day one of the re run and I am exhausted, though I can't say that this is due to campaigning all day or even doing my uni work but more down to the fact that I stayed up late watching a film!

Anyway I did an hour campaigning at the ballot box today and actually had a really good time. I think that I should have gone out and spoken to students throughout the year to get feedback on the newspaper as it is so interesting to hear what they think. One guy today wanted science and technology to covered more and so I told him that I planned to have more diverse sections on the website and that he should get involved next year-I hope that he does even if I am not in charge.

It was nice to have a catch up with the other campaigners too, but I must not let myself get distracted hanging out with them when the hours that I can afford to give to the re run are limited.

Three more days - aaah!

Remember VOTE VIRGINIA #1 LEEDS STUDENT EDITOR AT WWW.LUUONLINE.COM/VOTE

No comments: