Wednesday 29 April 2009

DAY THREE

So it has only taken a few days for me to be fed up with LUU democracy again!

I've met some great people campaigning, as I did last time, but an ex candidate has sent a message asking supporters to vote for my opposition so it looks like I am trailing behind in the votes. That is if everyone votes though - and who knows. We never found out the count from last time. I wonder if they will tell us this time and I can see how I did out of interest last time as compared to this time.

Last day of voting tomorrow and I am going to give it my final efforts and then wait and see!

I would love this job and the opportunity to make Leeds Student properly engage with its students.

Please get anyone with a student number to read my manifesto and vote at

WWW.LUUONLINE.COM/VOTE

Thanks xxxx

No comments: